Makes the Difference Visible
Whether in laboratories or in the electronics, metal-working or watch-making industries, TEVISIO is essential wherever your eyes are put to the test. In manufacturing, assembly, quality assurance or general examination, it applies ergonomic perfection to support highly demanding visual tasks. With the latest LED’s, innovative arm technology and a visual field designed for optimum performance, the TEVISIO magnifier luminaire combines high efficiency with ergonomic design in the workplace.
- 48 premium SMD LED’s.
- 40% energy savings.
- Illuminance: 6,000 lux using only 14 watts.
- Maintenance-free: LED life of up to 50,000+ hours.
- Continuous dimming from 100% to 10%.
- 4000K color temperature.
- 3.5 diopter (1.85X) magnification (8-diopter onset lens available on select models).
- Select models feature segment switching to allow for 3-D shadow effects.
- 6" (153mm) Diameter Scratch-proof glass lens for distortion-free vision.
- Manufactured from aluminium and high performance plastic.
- Sealed joints to protect internal cables.
- Spring-balanced arm: easily adjustable, fixing as required.
A perfect combination of optimal 3.5 diopter magnification and high light quality – the MLD magnifying luminaire can be used wherever a closer look is needed. The 2D head joint along with a wide field of vision allow for adjustability with comfort and ease.
The 6.3-inch distortion-free lens and premium LED light offer clear, glare-free vision at the work surface. In addition, the dimming functionality makes this magnifying luminaire an indispensable tool for many industrial applications where intricate work is performed.
- LED technology
- 3.5 diopter magnification
- 6.3-inch diameter magnifying lens made from strong PMMA acrylic
- Ergonomic design with 2D head joint
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) >80
- 5000K color temperature
- Continuously dimmable 100% to 10%
- Strong anodized aluminum housing
- Includes table clamp (0 - 2.7 inches)
- ETL/cETL approved
Provides multi-level lighting and rotating lens for optimum positioning.
- Glare-free - Three lighted sections each with 3.5-watt LED modules. Interchangable swithing to allow two side sections for cross illumination
- Magnifying lens tilts independently of the light source for optimum positioning
- 3-diopter (1.75X) lens is made from optical quality glass
- Rectangular lens - 6.38" x 4.13"
- "ADD-X" lenses are available for additional magnification
- Industrial grade clamp (included) allows for edge or surface mounting
- 1500 lumens
- Available in 2 arm lengths - 35" and 43"
- 100-240 Volt, 50/60Hz
- 4.5" permanent optical quality glass lens provides 4-diopters (2X) of magnification.
- 4d + 12d models have a 12-diopter (4X) bonded inset bubble (1.25" diameter) on the 4-diopter lens.
- For even stronger magnification, a 4-diopter ADD-X lens is available.
- 22-watt circline lamp provides even light distribution to the work surface.
- Electronic Ballast eliminates flicker and reduces energy consumption.
- An internal Spring-loaded arm contributes to the adjustability of the luminaire.
- Lens cover which protects against dust and scratches included.
- Clamp-on models include an industrial grade clamp can be used for edge or surface mounting.
- Available in 2 arm lengths - 37" and 44".
- 10 year warranty.
Ring LED. More Light per Watt.
The Waldmann RING LED is the lighting solution for the precise examination of parts in numerous fields of application — from mechanical engineering to research and development. The use of six innovative LEDs instead of a conventional fluorescent tube provides critical added value: 4 times more light per watt, thus considerably lower energy consumption.
- 2.8" (70mm) Distortion free Eschenback plastic lens has a hard coating to prevent scratches.
- 5.3 diopter (2.3X) lens.
- Minimum service life of 50,000 hours.
- Soft-touch sensor on luminaire head switches light on easily.
- 30" reach gooseneck arm.
- 100-240 Volt Operation.
- Surface mounted or Table clamp. Wall Bracket and Table Base are available.
- 5-year warranty.