The speckFINDER CS 3.0 High-Definition Compact Magnification and Imaging System completely integrates the technologies of high quality variable zoom optics, digital imaging, and superior lighting with the most advanced computer technology into a completely integrated, user-friendly high definition video microscope.
The speckFINDER CS 3.0 produces exceptional images at the highest levels of optical magnification for crystal clear viewing, imaging and detailed comparison. The system allows for capturing and sharing of high definition images for inspection, overlay and editing, case file documentation, group viewing, training and consultation.
- Baytrail Celeron J1900 2.0GHz, 8GB RAM
- MSATA 128G drive
- Windows 7 Professional operating system
- High definition 1024 x 768 17cm TFT active matrix 16.7 million true color display, anti-reflective, 0.129 square pixel pitch, 200 PPI, 600:1 contrast ratio
- 3X USB 2.0 ports, 15-pin VGA, HDMI, and Cat 5 outputs
- Wireless LAN mini PCI-E card and antenna WIFI cable set for high performance internet connectivity, IEEE 802, 11 b/g/n compliant
- USB High-Resolution 2.0 camera for sharp images and high definition live video at the highest magnification levels
- Video Toolbox Pro Software for capturing live still images and video
- Dimmable LED Ring Light for even focused shadow-free illumination
N7 - Close-focusing macro video lens with a working distance of 5 inches to infinity. This versatile lens was specifically designed for use in applications where objects over 1” in diameter must be viewed. Unsurpassed clarity and parfocal zoom capabilities over the entire zoom range. Manual control of focus, aperture and magnification adjustments are standard.
V1 - Precision variable zoom lens produces optical system magnification of 8.6X - 35X, field of view range of 16mm - 4mm, and 95mm working distance. Manual control of focus, aperture and magnification adjustments are standard.
N05 - Produces images of the finest optical quality and is used in many of the most advanced metrology applications in a variety of industrial and scientific settings. Chromatic aberration and distortion are eliminated. Produces crisp, clear and true color images displaying optimum contrast without flare over the entire field of view.
|CS3-N7-27A||N/A Dazor SpeckFinder 3.0, N7 Lens||Lens Type N/A N7 - Wide Field of View||Magnification N/A 3X-19X||Mounting N/A 27" Articulating Arm||$5,250.00|
|CS3-N7-BM1||N/A Dazor SpeckFinder 3.0, N7 Lens||Lens Type N/A N7 - Wide Field of View||Magnification N/A 3X-19X||Mounting N/A Dual Arm Boom Mount||$5,250.00|
|CS3-V1-BM1||N/A Dazor SpeckFinder 3.0, V1 Lens||Lens Type N/A V1 - High Magnification Zoom Lens||Magnification N/A 8.6X-35X||Mounting N/A Dual Arm Boom Mount||$5,890.00|
|CS3-N05-BM1||N/A Dazor SpeckFinder 3.0, N05 Lens||Lens Type N/A N05 - Metrology Zoom Lens||Magnification N/A 6X-39X||Mounting N/A Dual Arm Boom Mount||$6,990.00|