CEP LED High Bay Fixtures are the perfect choice for temporary high bay lighing. CEP Tapered LED panels alllow for greater horizontal lux over competors fixtures.
- 60 - 120 Watts
- 7,200 - 14,000 lumens
- 120% LED Efficiency
- Polycarbonate impact resistant lenses
- 50,000 hour rated LED’s
- Power supply cord
- Spring Loaded Quick Mount Hook
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Wire Cage included for additional protection
LED HIGHBAY FOR INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
ACANEO is the newly designed modular mounting system for lighting of large industrial areas with very high ceilings. Quick, uncomplicated installation and state-of-the-art LED technology offer 60,000 hours of LED operation, resulting in significant savings in both energy efficiency and maintenance costs.
- Sealed IP65, closed design protects from oils, coolants and other vapors common in industrial environments
- Advanced LED technology with up to 60,000 hours of maintenance-free LED operation (L80B10)
- Three sizes offering 14,000, 20,000 and 30,000 lumens
- Modular mounting system quick and easy to install
- Available in narrow or wide light distribution versions
- Extremely robust die-cast aluminum housing
- 4000K or 5000K color temperature
- Patented lenses ensure precise light deflection UGRVarious mounting options available for customizationDynamic thermal management system protects fixture and surrounding area from overheating
- 5 year warranty
- ETL/cETL approved
The hybrid task pendant features a clear, cubic design with an anodized aluminum housing and 12 LED lamps that lend the luminaire a modern, almost futuristic appearance. The hybrid is the first luminaire of its type in which LED technology is used as both area light and task light – made possible by Waldmann’s specially designed optical system. Our unique design focuses the light from individual LEDs and directs it evenly and glare-free onto the work area. The indirect light of the hybrid also owes its high level of efficiency to cutting-edge reflector geometry: It projects the light of two high-output and energy-efficient T5 fluorescent lamps widely and evenly onto the ceiling, creating a soft ambient light component along with the crisp, high-quality LED downlighting.
- Unique combination of LED's and fluorescent lamp sources, controled by two separate circuits.
- Exclusive, slim panel design, with a profile of only 1".
- Energy-saving technology is environmentally friendly.
- Individually adjustable lighting comfort, thanks to individual switching and dimming functions.