- Available in four different light sources: Incandescent, Quartz Halogen, Fluorescent or LED.
- Two different arm lengths - 40" & 60" (plus 25" Flex arm, incandescent only)
- Fully Assembled - Bolted together and shipped in one Carton.
- Chip resistant safety yellow and black powder coated finish for high visibility and durability.
- 1-1/2" square, 14 gauge steel tubing.
- Lamp included with Quartz Halogen, Fluorescent and LED Models (Incandescent models do not include lamp).
- Lamp Guard Included.
- All multi-arm fixtures incorporate a vertical adjust feature allows the dock arm to give when struck by a dock door or tow motor, without breaking the fixture or pulling the light from its mounting.
- 40" and 60" models have 300° horizontally and 210° vertically movement . The light heads swivel 300°.
- 3" x 5" x 3/16" mounting plate.
- On/Off switch on lighthead.
- 5' long 18/3 SJT cordset with NEMA 5-15 grounded plug.
- ETL C/US listed for indoor appilcations only, except QH models are semi-protected outdoor.
Fostoria Replacement Dock Light Heads:
- Five different light sources: Incandescent, Quartz Halogen, Fluorescent, LED & 37-watt LED
- Lamp included with all lightheads except Incandescent
- 14" long, 18/3 counductor cord plugs into electrical juction box on arm
- On/Off switch & Wire Guard included with each lighthead (except 37-watt LED)
Fostoria Mounting Arms:
- Two Arm Styles - Heavy Duty and Standard Duty
- Three Arm Lengths - 24", 40", 60"
- 1-1/2" square, 11 gauge steel tubing
- 3" x 5" x 3/16" mounting plate attaches with 4 3/8" bolts
- Safety yellow and black powder coated finish
- 5' long, 18/3 SJTW counductor cord and NEMA 5-15 grounded plug
- 18" high velocity circulator, with 3 speed, 1/8 HP, motor
- Plugs into electrical outlet on arm (for use with Heavy Duty Arm Only)
- Chrome plated metal guards
- Aluminum Blades
All items are ETL C/US listed.