TANEO - An all-round talent for working with optimum lightAn uncompromising lighting solution is essential wherever your eyes are put to the test. Whether in manufacture, assembly, quality assurance or analysis, whether in labs, or the electronic, metal or watch industries: TANEO is a truly universal talent.
- 15, 31, or 47-watt versions
- 4000K or 5000K color temperature
- Dimming capability 100% to 10%
- Maintenance-free LED technology with a service life of up to 50,000 hours and more.
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Spring-balanced arm or system-mounted versions
- Touch panel integrated in the luminaire head for On/Off and dimming
- Choice of glare-free clear prismatic lens or translucent lens
- 100-240V, 50/60Hz (USA Plug)
- ETL/cELT approved
TAMETO - Ergonomic systematic lighting
This rugged work fixture offers a broad light output for workbenches and assembly workstations. Available in LED or energy-efficient T5 fluorescent technology, the TAMETO's sealed design makes it ideal for any type of environment.
- Various lengths for different table sizes and lighting needs
- Continually dimmable with memory function
- Glare- and flicker-free
- Option of fluorescent or LED technology
- Rugged aluminum housing with seamless design to keep dust out
- Ability to daisy-chain several lights together
- ETL approved
- 10 year warranty.
- Broad light output for assembly workstations
- 5000K color temperature with CRI>80
- Three lengths to match any work space size
- 50,000 hours maintenance-free LED technology
- All models designed for thru-wiring capability
- Strong anodized aluminum housing
- Sealed to protect inner workings from environmental dust and other particles
ALE- Color Rendering for Large work areas
For detailed inspection, the right light is crucial for insuring product quality and uniformity. The Waldmann vertical illuminator, ALE 458, offers bright, large-area illumination for inspection stations requiring precise color rendering and evaluation. The ALE 458 is designed for use in printing applications, equipment manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, textile manufacturing, paint shop applications and general material inspection. Waldmann vertical illuminators are designed for professional inspection applications requiring precise color matching as well as detailed visual inspection of surfaces, material quality and consistency.
With precise optics and special color corrected lamps utilizing a "daylight" color temperature of 5300K, the ALE 458 offers the highest color rendering available from a fluorescent luminaire. Due to the special 58W T8 color corrected lamps, the lamps should be replaced after approx. 2,000 operating hours due to spectral shifts. An operation timer is incorporated into the housing to indicate when lamps need to be replaced.
- Inspection luminaire for large areas that require high color rendering performance.
- Evenly distributed lighting for large areas.
- Sturdy, professional grade, heavy duty construction and optics insure durability.
- Operating hour timer is integrated into steel housing to indicate lamp replacement due to spectral deviations.
- Designed for precise color matching.
- Ideal for paint and printing applications.
The SAM Series offers modular construction and design that is adaptable to a broad range of production and assembly workstations. Compact fluorescent lamps ensure maximum light output directed onto the work area in a controlled and glare-free manner. An ESD version is available for electronic assembly and electronic inspection workstations. The SAM Series is designed to work in 2ft, 3ft or 4ft configurations. Also suitable for use on any truss system requiring added illumination for specific tasks and applications.
These luminaires can be used independently or in combinations to extend over long assembly areas. Glare-free illumination is provided by a semi-specular, micro-grid louver designed to focus light downward on to the work surface. An integral switch on each unit allows individual control. Most models feature electronic ballasts for maximum energy efficiency, lamp and ballast life. The extruded aluminum housing is compact, modern and rugged enough to withstand incidental contact without damage.
- Universal mounting for most workstations.
- Designed for use in dry locations.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum housing.
- Standard 120V connection.
- Energy-saving CFL lamp provides high output and long lamp life (10,000 hrs).
- SAMCE models operate from 120-277V.
- Designed for easy mounting direct to truss or structural members.
- Parabolic louvers offer precise light direction and control.