The Nova Exam LED meets the demands of today's clinical examination applications. The LED light source produces a cool light beam that enhances physician/patient comfort while delivering a uniform beam pattern and higher illumination levels. A sleek light head design, compined with a patented K-arm, allows quick and reliable positining while being easy to clean and maintain. The operational benefits include lower power consumption and longer light source life.
- Two Light Levels
- 25,000 lux (2323 footcandles) at 18"
- 50,000 lux (4645 footcandles) at 18"
- LED light source provide Heat-free light beam.
- 4600K Color Temperature.
- 40,000 hour average lamp life.
- Maximum arm reach of 42".
- Dual handles allows easy positioning of light head.
- 120 Volt standard; 230V models available.
- UL/IEC 60101-2-41, IEC 60601-1-2, 3rd Edition.
- 5-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|N/A Wall Mount|
|N/A 2323/4645 FC25000/50000 lux|
|N/A 4600 K|
Total Light Output
|N/A 22 Watts|
Bulb Life - hours
|N/A 120 V|