High Intensity “Medium Wave” Technology for curing Coatings & Adhesives and Laminating, Thermoforming, Heat-Shrinking and Drying
- Portable Panels are built to withstand rigors of industrial and heavy-commercial applications, such as auto collision repair shops.
- 20 gauge steel frame, base, and housing construction.
- Wide steel base with heavy-duty 3” steel casters for high stability and ease of mobility.
- Gold anodized aluminum reflectors and end caps allow 10% faster cure time than polished aluminum reflectors, especially in paint and dust-laden atmospheres.
- Medium Wave Quartz Tube Electric Infrared Heating Elements (included).
- Elements achieve full temperature in less than 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heating elements are rated for an average life expectancy of 5,000 hours.
- 20’ of Type SO cable standard with each unit.
- Fused disconnect switches installed on the back of each unit.
- All internal wiring consists of high-temp 200ºC rated wire.
- Model# HP-11-QT provides coverage to over 5’ in width, and up to 6-1/2’ high, to reach tops of automobiles, larger surfaces, etc.
- Units are easily positioned with adjustable hinges allowing the user to direct heat precisely to the target area.
Unit of Measure
|N/A 11200 Watts|
|N/A 240 V|
# of Elements
|N/A 66-5/8" x 89-1/2" in|
|N/A 20' (6/3) SO Cable|