The Wolf Liberator Hi-Lo X-Ray Illuminator features a film grip that is attached to the plexiglass-not the body of the unit.
- 6 15-Watt Daylight lamps (included) per viewing area.
- Plexiglass viewing area and film retainer lift off for easy interior access.
- Three position rocker switch alters illumination level by activating 4 lamps in the low setting, or 6 lamps in the high setting.
- Durable, welded all steel construction.
- Hospital Grade Plug.
- 3-1/4” deep cabinet with a baked on white polyurethane finish.
- Film activated on/off switch allows convenient and fast operation, conserves energy, eliminates distracting light from adjacent panels that are not in use, and minimizes heat.
- Three-position rocker switch controls individual viewing panels on single through 6 in 1 blank units.
- Cluster switch and a master switch on 2 over 2 units and up.
- Wolf's unique E-"Z" Bar™ wall mounting system makes hanging your illuminator quick and accurate.
- Film held with roller gravity grip. Rollers are coated to prevent scratching the film.
- Recessed mounting frames are available.
- 120Volt/60Hz standard. 220Volt is available.
- UL, CSA and ETL listed.
- Made in the USA.
Unit of Measure
|N/A 5 Bank Unit|
|N/A 70" x 17"|
Lamps / V.A.
Total Light Output
|N/A 450 Watts|