If your facility is searching for an affordable, all purpose, rugged, compact halogen light, Burton's Gleamer is your solution. The Gleamer was designed to meet healthcare facilities' most demanding specifications for high intensity, cool operation, compact design, and value. Offering 4166 footcandles, a sturdy gooseneck, and superior quality components, the Gleamer provides high intensity, maximum flexibility and extraordinary reliability. Its unique venting system, energy-absorbing infrared exchanger and patented reflector-filter coatings provide a heat-free beam in a cool, yet compact housing.
- 4166 Footcandles (45,000 Lux) at 18".
- 3200K color temperature.
- CRI (Color Redering Index) of 91.
- 35-watt halogen bulb; 2000 hour life.
- Easy bulb replacement without tools.
- Cool housing temperature and cool light beam; light can be in continuous use for hours without causing discomfort to physician or patient.
- Convenient positioning with ergonomic positioning ridges.
- Standard model produces a spot of 6"; Wide Beam model produces a spot of 16".
- Floorstand includes unique space saving base (casters included).
- High-quality, space-saving 4-caster base - safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters.
- 120 Volt Standard; 230/240 Volt model available.
- 5-year warranty.
- UL 60601-1/60601-2-41 Certified.
- Made in the USA
|GL30FL||N/A Gleamer Standard Spot||N/A Floorstand||$730.40|
|GL30W||N/A Gleamer Standard Spot||N/A Wall Mount||$730.40|
|GLW30FL||N/A Gleamer Wide Beam Spot||N/A Floorstand||$730.40|
|GLW30W||N/A Gleamer Wide Beam Spot||N/A Wall Mount||$730.40|
|0009608PK||N/A Gleamer Wide Beam Replacement Bulbs (Set of 4).||N/A||$151.00|
|0009600PK||N/A Gleamer/LE-35 Replacement Bulbs (Set of 4).||N/A||$151.00|