The Right Light for Operating Room Procedures
Burton's new AIM-200 OR provides versatility, amazing illumination, unparalleled aesthetics and many more features that make it the right light for any procedure.
The AIM-200 OR is the first Operating Room light that has floor, wall, single- and double-ceiling mountings available. With its’ 360º limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around the vertical axes on the single ceiling models, the AIM-200 OR is the most versatile and practical light for the Operating Room environment.
- 8300 Footcandles (90,000 lux) at 1 meter.
- 3700° Kelvin color temperature - True rendition of Color.
- 96 - CRI (Color Rendering Index).
- 20" (51 cm) diameter lighthead.
- 10" - 12" (25 - 30cm) spot size.
- Depth of Field - 47" (119 cm).
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle.
- Three 35-watt IRC halogen bulbs; each bulb rated for 1400 hour life.
- Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- 115 Volt standard, 230 Volt available.
- UL 60601-1 Certified.
- Made in the USA.
- 5-year warranty.
|A200SC||N/A Burton AIM200 OR||Mounting N/A Single Ceiling||$4,464.80|
|A200DC||N/A Burton AIM200 OR||Mounting N/A Double Ceiling||$8,413.60|
|A200FL||N/A Burton AIM200 OR||Mounting N/A Floorstand||$4,864.80|
|A200W||N/A Burton AIM200 OR||Mounting N/A Wall Mount||$4,680.80|
|1017111PK||N/A AIM 100/200 Replacement Bulbs (Set of 3).||Mounting N/A||$146.00|
|1017040||N/A AIM SteriHandle Replacement Model.||Mounting N/A||$50.00|
|0008100PK||N/A Disposable Light Handle Covers (Set of 25).||Mounting N/A||$64.00|