The Halux 35/2 Provides Multi-Functional Lighting for Critical Applications.
For use in Hospitals, ICU's, NICU's and other critical locations, only the Halux 35/2 offers a combination of flood and spot light required for multiple applications in these settings. Both caregiver and patient can receive the right amount of illumination in a housing with built-in quality matching the level of the healthcare environment. With the Halux 35/2 there is no compromise in the reflection of care provided to the patient.
The Halux 35/2 also offers a wide variety of mounting options, including a rail mount, making it the perfect and functional solution for lighting. For applications in patient rooms, an entension arm allows reach across either side of the bed for access by hospital staff.
- 4200 footcandles (45,000 lux) at 16"; 3400 footcandels (37,000 lux) at 18"; 2800 footcandels (30,000 lux) at 20".
- Powered by two 35-watt bulbs (one 10º and one 38º).
- 3100K color temperature.
- Cool 8" light beam.
- Articulating arm with interanl springs.
- Includes wrap-around handle for easy positioning.
- Rail mount fits "Fairfield", "Amico" and most other standard rail mount systems.
- Long 3000 hour bulb life.
- Low lighthead surface temperature.
- Optional color correction filter to achieve 4100K.
- Hospital-grade plug included.
- 3-year limited warranty.
|D13-123-100||N/A Halux 35/2||N/A Articulated||N/A 38 in||N/A Clamp||$388.45|
|D13-123-110||N/A Halux 35/2||N/A Articulated||N/A 38 in||N/A Floorstand||$569.50|
|D13-123-120||N/A Halux 35/2||N/A Articulated||N/A 38 in||N/A Wall Mount||$388.45|
|D13-123-130||N/A Halux 35/2||N/A Articulated||N/A 38 in||N/A Wall Mount w/ extension arm||$458.15|
|D13-123-150||N/A Halux 35/2||N/A Articulated||N/A 38 in||N/A Rail Mount (Rail not included).||$458.15|
|950-900-212||N/A Halux 35/2 Replacement Lamps||N/A||N/A||N/A||$111.00|