The SAM Series offers modular construction and design that is adaptable to a broad range of production and assembly workstations. Compact fluorescent lamps ensure maximum light output directed onto the work area in a controlled and glare-free manner. An ESD version is available for electronic assembly and electronic inspection workstations. The SAM Series is designed to work in 2ft, 3ft or 4ft configurations. Also suitable for use on any truss system requiring added illumination for specific tasks and applications.
These luminaires can be used independently or in combinations to extend over long assembly areas. Glare-free illumination is provided by a semi-specular, micro-grid louver designed to focus light downward on to the work surface. An integral switch on each unit allows individual control. Most models feature electronic ballasts for maximum energy efficiency, lamp and ballast life. The extruded aluminum housing is compact, modern and rugged enough to withstand incidental contact without damage.
- Universal mounting for most workstations.
- Designed for use in dry locations.
- Sturdy extruded aluminum housing.
- Standard 120V connection.
- Energy-saving CFL lamp provides high output and long lamp life (10,000 hrs).
- SAMCE models operate from 120-277V.
- Designed for easy mounting direct to truss or structural members.
- Parabolic louvers offer precise light direction and control.
|112-504-000||N/A Waldmann SAMCE-136A, ESD||N/A 1 x 36W CFL||N/A 19.4" in||N/A 120 to 240 V||$338.00|
|118-261-000||N/A Waldmann SAMKC-136||N/A 1 x 36W CFL||N/A 19.4" in||N/A 120 V||$242.00|
|138-429-001||N/A Waldmann SAMCE-236||N/A 2 x 36W CFL||N/A 35.8" in||N/A 120 V||$520.00|