Waldmann Tubular Fluorescents with Remote Ballast.
RL tubular fluorescent machine lights are ideal for illuminating hard to reach areas even under the most extreme conditions of coolant, water, cutting oils, hot chips and petroleum-based fluid environments
- Ideal for vision systems, packaging machinery, and food processing equipment. Also utilized for setups, inspection, or maintenance in the working areas of machining centers, lathes, wave soldering machines, machinery with enclosures, and other areas where liquids pose a problem for ordinary fixtures and overhead lighting is inadequate.
- Waterproof - IP67.
- Available in lengths of 8" to 47".
- 2.75" O.D. tubes are make from acrylic or borosilicate glass.
- High impact borosilicate glass models are recommended for applications involving hot chips, synthetic or petroleum based fluids.
- The 118, 124 and 136 models feature compact fluorescent lamps. These are designated with a "C".
- The 117, 125 and 132 models feature T8 linear fluorescent lamps.
- The 224 and 239 models feature T5HO linear fluorescent lamps.
- Glare reducing louvers are available for any 70mm tubelight.
- All models are shipped without cord.
- Remote ballast required to operatate fixture
- Two Brackets are required per fixture
|108620001-00013818||N/A Waldmann Tubular Fluorescent||N/A RL70C-136 S||N/A 120 to 277 V||N/A 20.70 in||N/A Glass||$236.30|
|128130000-00084837||N/A Waldmann Tubular Fluorescent||N/A RL70-117 S||N/A 120 to 277 V||N/A 30.90 in||N/A Acrylic||$198.90|
|128130001||N/A Waldmann Tubular Fluorescent||N/A RL70-117 S||N/A 120 to 277 V||N/A 30.90 in||N/A Glass||$221.85|
|128150000-00084841||N/A Waldmann Tubular Fluorescent||N/A RL70-132 S||N/A 120 to 277 V||N/A 54.90 in||N/A Acrylic||$238.85|
|128150001-00084842||N/A Waldmann Tubular Fluorescent||N/A RL70-132 S||N/A 120 to 277 V||N/A 54.90 in||N/A Glass||$277.95|
|108710000||N/A Waldmann Tubular Fluorescent||N/A RL70-136 S||N/A 120 to 277 V||N/A 53.6 in||N/A Acrylic||$263.50|