The Right Light for Outpatient Procedures in a wide range of setting and Practices.
Burton's new AIM-50 provides both amazing illumination, unparalleled aesthetics and many more features that make it the right light for any procedure.With a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 96, 45,000 Lux at 36 inches, and a color temperature of 3100° Kelvin, the AIM-50 enhances your vision by allowing a true rendition of colors. This light is ideal for long hours of use with three cool 50-watt quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hour average bulb life.
The AIM-50’s 360° limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around vertical axes on single ceiling models (a feature previously available only on O.R. type lights) makes it the right light for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices such as: trauma centers, emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, intensive care units, physician offices, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
Supported by an industry-leading 5-year warranty for parts and labor, AIM-50™ exceeds customers' expectations!
- 9200 Footcandles (99,000 lux) at 24".
- 4182 Footcandles (45,000 lux) at 36".
- 3100K Color Temperature.
- Uses three 50-watt quartz halogen bulbs. 2000-hour bulb life. Wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- Compact 20" (51 cm) diameter lighthead.
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle.
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models).
- Cool operation for long hours of use.
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 96.
- 120 Volt Standard. 100/240 volt models available.
- UL 60601-1 / 60601-2-41 Certified.
- 5-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|N/A Single Ceiling|
|N/A 3100 K|
Light head Diameter
|N/A 20 in51 cm|
|N/A 115 V|
|N/A 4182 FC (45000 lux) at 36" 9200 FC (99000 lux) at 24"|
Country of Origin