Carelite LED has a sleek compact design that makes it perfect for task lighting applications for ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers, patient rooms, long term care facilities and other professional settings. Ergonomic positioning handle, dimming, convenient on/off switch and integrated “night-watch” observation light are important features that make this light versatile and easy to operate. From reading to observation and to any task requiring extra light, choose Carelite LED.
- Output of 2000 lux (186 fc) at 24” (0.6 m); 3400* lux (315 fc) at 18” (0.46 m)
- LED energy efficient source lasts 50,000+ hours
- Integrated “night-watch” observation light allows nurses to subtlely check on patients.
- Versatile positioning arm for easy and precise placement.
- Recessed light source inside light head to reduce glare. Patient can use light with reduced disruption to other patients.
- All-metal construction can be cleaned with any detergent or disinfectant.
- Protected by SteriTouch® antimicrobial powdercoating to prevent the growth of bacteria, biofilm and mold.