Your choice for no-drift positioning and exceptional performance.
Reliable operation, simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of every Philips Burton product, and the new Apex is no exception. For maximum illumination (120,000 lux/11,148 fc at one meter), the highest quality no-drift arm system, reliability and true color rendering, there is no better value than Philips Burton’s Apex. Plus, an efficient multi-bulb design eliminates the need for complicated back-up bulb systems used in single source lights.
- 11,148 Footcandles (120,000 lux) at 1 meter.
- 4200° Kelvin color temperature offers pure white illumination (without blue hues).
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter lighthead.
- Unlimited arm rotation.
- Focuses with center autoclavable handle for exceptionally smooth focus.
- Supplied with control box including on/off switch, and continuous intensity adjustment.
- Durable, aesthetic arm system that is recognized for drift-free, trouble-free operation.
- Simple bulb replacement - no tools needed.
- 120 Volt standard, 100V and 230V available.
- Made in the USA.
- 5-year Warranty.
|APXSC8||N/A Burton Apex||Mounting N/A Single Ceiling||Total Light Output N/A 200 Watts||Ceiling Height N/A 8' Ceiling||$9,378.40|
|APXSC10||N/A Burton Apex||Mounting N/A Single Ceiling||Total Light Output N/A 200 Watts||Ceiling Height N/A 10' Ceiling||$9,378.40|
|APXDC8||N/A Burton Apex||Mounting N/A Double Ceiling||Total Light Output N/A 400 Watts||Ceiling Height N/A 8' Ceiling||$18,311.20|
|APXDC10||N/A Burton Apex||Mounting N/A Double Ceiling||Total Light Output N/A 400 Watts||Ceiling Height N/A 10' Ceiling||$18,311.20|