The Burton AIM100 is ideal for variety of settings and practices such as: trauma centers, emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, intensive care units, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
- 14800 Footcandles (160000 lux) at 24".
- 5800 Footcandles (63000 lux) at 1 meter.
- 3700°K Color Temperature offers natural and true coloring.
- Uses three 35-watt quartz halogen bulbs. 2000-hour bulb life. Wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- Compact 20" (51 cm) diameter lighthead.
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle.
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models).
- Cool operation for long hours of use.
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 97.
- 120 Volt Standard. 100/240 volt models available.
- UL 60601-1 / 60601-2-41 Certified.
- 5-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|A100SC||N/A Burton AIM100||Mounting N/A Single Ceiling||$3,034.40|
|A100DC||N/A Burton AIM100||Mounting N/A Double Ceiling||$5,432.00|
|A100FL||N/A Burton AIM100||Mounting N/A Floorstand||$3,120.00|
|A100W||N/A Burton AIM100||Mounting N/A Wall Mount||$3,034.40|
|1017040||N/A AIM SteriHandle Replacement Model.||Mounting N/A||$49.00|
|0008100PK||N/A Disposable Light Handle Covers (Set of 25).||Mounting N/A||$62.00|
|1017111PK||N/A AIM 100/200 Replacement Bulbs (Set of 3).||Mounting N/A||$142.00|
|6000042||N/A AIM100 Dimmer, 120Volt||Mounting N/A||$313.60|