The next generation of examination lighting has arrived.
The Outpatient LED is the perfect low-maintenance, top-performing light for most examination applications in the hospital, physician's office and veterinary field.
- 90,000 lux (8361 fc) at 24” (61 cm). 4,000 lux brighter than the Outpatient II.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95.
- 3700K Color Temperature for accurate color redition
- Virtually heat-free allows patient to remain comfortable.
- LED modules are arranged to ensure shadow-free operation.
- 20,000 hours average LED life - 10X the operational life of traditional halogen solutions.
- 75% energy savings over halogen fixtures.
- Available with a variety of mounting options (floorstand, wall, ceiling) which all meet California Seismic Codes.
- UL 60601-1 / 60601-2-41 Certified.
- 5-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|OPLEDSC||N/A Burton Outpatient LED||Mounting N/A Single Ceiling||$2,396.00|
|OPLEDDC||N/A Burton Outpatient LED||Mounting N/A Double Ceiling||$4,396.00|
|OPLEDFL||N/A Burton Outpatient LED||Mounting N/A Floorstand||$2,396.00|
|OPLEDW||N/A Burton Outpatient LED||Mounting N/A Wall Mount||$2,396.00|
|0008100PK||N/A Disposable Light Handle Covers (Set of 25).||Mounting N/A||$62.00|
|5000464||N/A Outpatient LED Handle Replacement||Mounting N/A||$48.00|